Executive Compensation Lawyers
Competitive Executive Compensation Lawyers
Carey & Associates, P.C. provides a comprehensive and unique client-driven approach to Executive Compensation representation. Your goals become our expectations and the firm will personally guide you through each step of the process. Because we regularly monitor the compensation market, we provide current compensation data and information. We utilize a peer and industry analysis compensation database, to evaluate the competitiveness of any offer. We also conduct an extensive financial, tax and legal analysis of targeted companies. The firm’s representation will follow the client from the pre-offer stage, through employment and the renegotiation/exit stage. As the client builds a trusting relationship with the new employer, the firm seeks to create a mutually fulfilling and long lasting relationship with the client.
Elements of Executive Compensation
The elements of Executive Compensation are diverse and dependent on the particular target company, industry and client. Carey & Associates, P.C. will guide the client through these different and varied elements of compensation, and provide the client with a thorough understanding of each relevant executive compensation element. Executive Compensation is controlled by a risk/reward performance evaluation. From the executive’s perspective, the client expects to be rewarded for previously demonstrated work experience in the form of short and long term incentive compensation. The level of risk each client is willing to take is situation specific. From the employer’s perspective, there is a balancing of corporate short and long term goals with the level of performance each is willing to compensate for. Performance is generally tied to the executive’s equity ownership in the company.
- Base Salary
- Short (Bonus) Term Incentive Pay
- Long Term Incentive Pay
- Cash based (LTIP)
- Equity Based
- STOCK OPTIONS
- RESTRICTED STOCK
- STOCK APPRECIATION RIGHTS (SARS)
- PHANTOM STOCK PLANS (Restrictive Stock Units)
- PERFORMANCE UNIT PLANS AWARDS (PUPA)
- PERFORMANCE SHARE PLANS
- Executive Perquisites
- Employment Contracts
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERPS)
- Change in Control & Severance Agreements
- Executive Life Insurance Plans
- Relocation Packages
- Make Whole or Leave Behind Payment
Contact an Executive Compensation Lawyer Today
The employment lawyers at Carey & Associates, P.C. help executives located in Connecticut, New York, Manhattan and nationwide to review the executive compensation agreements offered by prospective employers. We will help you negotiate a competitive pay and build a relationship with your prospective employer. Contact one of our employment lawyers today at (203) 255-4150 or email@example.com.
- Read Article: Executive Compensation It’s All in the Four Corners of the Contract
- Read Article: Is Compensation Package Competitive?
- Read Article: Severance Plans Covered by ERISA: Executives Can Demand Severance Benefits
- Read Article: Determining Whether Sale of Restricted or Control Securities Qualifies Under Private Placement Exemption