Base Salary and Equal Pay Lawyers
ARE YOU PAID ENOUGH IN YOUR FIELD?
The determination of base salary is made based on a variety of factors:
- Demonstrated level of candidates experience;
- Competitive peer assessment in the employer’s industry;
- Existing company salary banding;
- Personal connections;
- Previous company work experience; and
- Compensation Committee discretion;
- Future growth and revenue projections,…just to name a few.
CONTACT AN EMPLOYMENT LAWYER TODAY
If you feel your compensation is not in line with the value you bring to your company, or if you feel your compensation is not competitive with other professionals in your field, contact Carey & Associates, P.C. today at (203) 255-4150. Our employment attorneys help employees located in Connecticut, New York and Manhattan reach the base salary they deserve!
- Employment Counseling
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Severance Negotiations
- Sexual Harassment & Gender Discrimination
- Connecticut Executive Compensation Lawyers
- Racial Discrimination
- Wage and Overtime Claims
- Sexual Orientation and Transgender (LGBTQ)
- Whistleblower Protection
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Pension and Disability Benefits Litigation
- Employment Defamation
- Religious Discrimination
- Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Agreements
- Wrongful Termination
- Retaliation Discrimination
Mark and his team at Carey & Associates are incredibly knowledgeable about Employment Law and have walked me through every step of the way. Their approach and guidance has been extremely effective in dealing with my case. They instill a sense of confidence by laying out the facts, caselaw, and risk assessment to help make well informed decisions. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an Employment Attorney.
Contact us for more