Are You Paid Enough in Your Field?
The determination of base salary is made based on a variety of factors:
- Demonstrated level of candidates experience;
- Competitive peer assessment in the employer’s industry;
- Existing company salary banding;
- Personal connections;
- Previous company work experience; and
- Compensation Committee discretion;
- Future growth and revenue projections,…just to name a few.
Contact an Employment Lawyer Today
If you feel your compensation is not in line with the value you bring to your company, or if you feel your compensation is not competitive with other professionals in your field, contact Carey & Associates, P.C. today at (203) 255-4150. Our employment attorneys help employees located in Connecticut, New York and Manhattan reach the base salary they deserve!