White Plains Employment Counseling Lawyers
We Provide Solutions-Driven Employment Counseling Services in White Plains
At Carey & Associates, P.C., our White Plains employment counseling attorneys have the skills and knowledge to help employees navigate a wide range of legal issues. We are here to ensure that you understand your rights, your responsibilities, and your options. If you have questions about an employment law matter, professional guidance and support is just a phone call away. To set up a fully confidential consultation with a New York employment counseling attorney, please contact our White Plains law office at (203) 255-4150.
We Provide Comprehensive Employment Counseling Services in White Plains, NY
Carey & Associates, P.C. is an employment law firm devoted to protecting the rights and interests of employees in White Plains and throughout the surrounding communities in New York. We provide a full range of proactive employment law counseling services for employees. Our goal is to help our clients address potential legal issues at the earliest possible stage so that they are in the best position to get the right outcome. Along with other matters, our White Plains attorneys can assist you with:
- Help With Recruiters: Whether you’re looking for a new job or just starting your career, our attorneys can provide guidance on how to effectively communicate with recruiters and navigate the job search process. Our White Plains employment counseling lawyers can help you with legal matters related to finding a new position.
- Guidance With Employer Policies: Not sure what your employer’s policies are or how they apply to you? We can help you understand your rights and obligations under the law and under the internal rules of their company or organization. In addition, our New York employee rights lawyers provide guidance on how to navigate any issues that may arise. Understanding your employer’s internal policies is key.
- Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs): Being put on a PIP can be stressful. If your employer has placed you on a performance improvement plan (PIP), we can help you understand the process and provide guidance on how to respond. Our White Plains employment counseling lawyers can also help you negotiate a fair resolution if the PIP results in disciplinary action.
- Legal Questions About Disability, Family, and Medical Leave: If you have questions about your rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), or any related statute, our New York employee counseling attorneys can provide guidance and support. We can help you understand your rights and obligations under these laws, and provide guidance on how to navigate any issues that may arise.
- Support With a Potential Complaint (Discrimination. Harassment, etc): If you believe you’ve been the victim of discrimination or harassment, our attorneys can provide guidance on how to address the issue. We can help you understand your rights and obligations under the law and provide guidance on how to navigate any issues that may arise. A proactive approach is essential when dealing with a potential violation of your legal rights.
- Severance Negotiations: Leaving a position is challenging. Severance pay helps with the transition”but it is not guaranteed by law. A proper severance agreement generally comes through negotiations. If you’re facing a layoff or termination, our White Plains employment law counseling attorneys can help you negotiate a fair severance package. We can help you understand your rights and obligations under the law and provide guidance on how to navigate any issues that may arise.
Why Rely On Our New York Employment Counseling Attorney
Employment law is complicated. If you are navigating any type of employment law matter, it is normal to feel confused or even overwhelmed. Your job is your livelihood”and we are here to protect it, protect you, and protect your career. Our founding attorney Mark Carey has more than 25 years of employment law experience. We are committed to a proactive and solutions-driven approach. Among other things, our White Plains employment counseling lawyer is prepared to:
- Listen to your story and answer your employment questions;
- Explain your rights and responsibilities under federal law and New York State law;
- Investigate the matter, gathering documents, records, and other information; and
- Provide employment law counseling that you can rely on.
Contact Our White Plains Employment Counseling Lawyers Today
At Carey & Associates, P.C., our White Plains employment counseling attorneys provide solutions-focused legal advocacy to employees. Call us now at (203) 255-4150 or connect with us online to set up your fully confidential initial appointment. We provide employment counseling services in White Plains, Westchester County, and throughout the wider surrounding area.
- Employment Counseling
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Severance Negotiations
- Sexual Harassment & Gender Discrimination
- Connecticut Executive Compensation Lawyers
- Racial Discrimination
- Wage and Overtime Claims
- Sexual Orientation and Transgender (LGBTQ)
- Whistleblower Protection
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Pension and Disability Benefits Litigation
- Employment Defamation
- Religious Discrimination
- Noncompetition and Nonsolicitation Agreements
- Wrongful Termination
- Retaliation Discrimination
Mark and his team at Carey & Associates are incredibly knowledgeable about Employment Law and have walked me through every step of the way. Their approach and guidance has been extremely effective in dealing with my case. They instill a sense of confidence by laying out the facts, caselaw, and risk assessment to help make well informed decisions. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an Employment Attorney.
Contact us for more