Carey & Associates P.C. provides employment counseling to help employees and professionals with all aspects of their current employment development and beyond the attention of the employer.
Mark Carey has spent the past twenty-five (25) years advising and litigating employment cases from the employee/executive perspective and has seen almost every possible work situation, from the basic to the bizarre. He has litigated over one hundred and fifty (150+) lawsuits primarily in federal court, including a few in state court and AAA/JAMS/FINRA arbitration cases. He has worked against more than 500+ individual employers in the U.S. and internationally.
A company has a Human Resources Department, but you don’t. Now you can rely on Carey & Associates, P.C. to answer all sorts of questions, from the simplest to the complex, even ones you would never ask the your employer. You can access this unique service for as little or as much time as you need. The whole idea is to quickly get the information you need to make important decisions.
Employment Counseling services cover a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Performance Improvement Plans
- Severance Negotiations
- Simple questions about company policies
- Employment agreements like non-competition agreements
- Professional development
- Getting along with difficult coworkers and supervisors
- Dealing with recruiters and what not to say
- Disability benefits and when to take leave
- Family medical leave-how to get it and how to return to your job
- Dealing with a hostile work environment but no one’s broken the law yet
- How to make an effective complaint that works and gets you want you want
Call Mark Carey at (203) 255-4150 or email at email@example.com.