Employment Law Attorneys

Adjusted Basis | Attorneys for Wrongful Termination | CT1 min read

Before you can figure any gain or loss on a sale, exchange, or other disposition of property or figure allowable depreciation, depletion, or amortization, you usually must make certain adjustments (increases and decreases) to the basis of the property. The result of these adjustments to the basis is the adjusted basis